Date:      Sat, 5 Mar 2005 23:56:20 +0000
From:      Vittorio <v.demartino2@virgilio.it>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cannot print

I checked my "old" messages.0.bz2 at the very beginning of my trying to set
the printing system up I found a line reading

 "Interrupt storm detected on "irq7: lpt0"; throttling
interrupt source"

Which  from the following bootups  disappeared.
I think that this is the key of the problem, My question is:
What "triggers" that line?

Vittorio