Date:      Sat, 18 Sep 1999 00:22:02 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <freebsd@gndrsh.dnsmgr.net>
Cc:        jkh@zippy.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard), imp@village.org (Warner Losh), wes@softweyr.com (Wes Peters), brett@lariat.org (Brett Glass), security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BPF on in 3.3-RC GENERIC kernel

> Can you give me an ISBN number or Digital Press title that would have
> the details about Digital Unix's implementation of /dev/audit?

I cannot. The best I could suggest would be the same learning method I
used - get ahold of a copy of Digital Unix and play around with it,
reading man pages and those small portions of its documentation set
which actually help.  If you can have Digital to pay you to do it,
this also helps. :-)

- Jordan