Date:      Fri, 21 May 1999 10:57:08 -0500
From:      "Brent Waldrop" <waldrop_brent@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   making cd's

Hi, i have a fast connection to the net and and wanting to make some freebsd
cd's can any point me in the right direction on how to make one. Of course
you can not fit directories like /package on one cd and i am not forsure if
you can span this across multiply directories and just what needs to be put
on the cd. If anyone could help please email me at
waldrop_brent@hotmail.com.

thanks
Brent