Date:      Mon, 2 Mar 1998 23:20:12 +0100 (CET)
From:      Jesper Skriver <jesper@skriver.dk>
To:        Joe Mays <jfmays@launchpad.win.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: File servers and backups.

On Mon, 2 Mar 1998, Joe Mays wrote:

> Anyone out there have any recommendations for good tape
> jukeboxes to use with FreeBSD?  Also, anyone using NetApp
> Filers for a network server?  Any comments?

We use the quantum DLT4700 it's a nice unit ...

I've only used NetApp's with slowaris boxes, but they are fine units, a
bit expensive though ... but performance is very good.

/Jesper

--
Jesper Skriver (JS249-RIPE), Network manager
Tele Danmark Net, IP section

One IP to bring them all and in the zone bind them.