Date:      26 Aug 2002 15:39:20 +0100
From:      Stacey Roberts <stacey@Demon.vickiandstacey.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Does Gaim or Everybuddy actually work on FreeBSD 4.6Stable?

--=-aUM+zmt/UnQZmGK4mR0u

Hello,
     Does Gaim or Everybuddy (latest version as per currently ports
tree) actually work on FreeBSD 4.6 Stable?

I've recently (over the last 36 hours) been attempting to install both
of these ports unsuccessfully. Unfortunately, the listed port maintainer
hasn't replied to any of my postings (nor anyone else for that matter),
so before I struggle on in vain, I figured it best to at least determine
if either of them is *supposed* to work.

If not, fair enough, but it'll save me lots of time hitting a wall.

Stacey
--=20
Stacey Roberts
B.Sc (HONS) Computer Science