Date:      Mon, 2 Mar 2009 07:53:38 +0000
From:      Faizan ul haq Muhammad <faizi62@hotmail.com>
To:        <fbsd.questions@rachie.is-a-geek.net>, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, <fbsd1@a1poweruser.com>
Subject:   Bridging-(How to test and verify that bridging is enabled)

Hi=2C=20

I am not sure but as per some internet guide=2C I have configured the bridg=
e on Freebsd(7) Machine with two LAN cards on it

=20

I have compiled my KERNEL with (device if_bridge)=20

=20

and then added code to rc.conf

=20
cloned_interfaces=3D"bridge0"
ifconfig_bridge0=3D"addm sk0 addm sk1 up"
ifconfig_sk0=3D"up"
ifconfig_sk1=3D"up"  I connected two linux PCs with these two interfaces (s=
k0 and sk1) and tried to ping between them but didnt get any success.config=
uration seems to be ok=2C but still no traffice is being passed. Can any on=
e give any sugestion ?  Regards!!!!!

=20

=20

Windows Live=99: Life without walls.