Date:      Fri, 1 Nov 2013 15:07:04 +0530
From:      Annamol Alex <annamolalex27@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org
Subject:   freeBSD device driver

Hi,

I am trying to modify the mac80211 and ath9k wireless driver with TDMA
support enabled. I am using the freeBSD's TDMA implementation as the
reference..

what are  the equivalent parameters like struct ieee80211_com , struct
ieee80211_wme_state used in FreeBSD in Linux ?

How to port this implementation onto Linux ?

I would like to trace the flow between the drivers and kernel in freebsd..
How can it be done ?

Any help on device drivers  would be greatful.........

Thanking you

Regards
Annamol