Date:      Mon, 11 Jan 1999 11:14:08 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
To:        Praying Mantis <mantis32@thepentagon.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: routing problem? solution?

On Mon, 11 Jan 1999, Praying Mantis wrote:
> Thanks for the reply. Yes I do have a default route, which points to the
> isp's gateway. The gateway's ip below has been edited for e-mail, but it's
> correct when I check it. And I am on an ethernet connection.
>
> $ netstat -rn
> Routing tables
>
> Internet:
> Destination        Gateway            Flags     Refs     Use     Netif
> Expire
> default            123.456.789.3      UGSc        2       73       ed0

How about the full output from netstat -rn followed by a traceroute
to a site you cannot connect to.

Be consistent with your IP munging if you have an internal network
to hide.

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  949 443 4172
 Dana Point Communications, Inc.                            dan@dpcsys.com