Date:      Fri, 11 Feb 2000 14:16:01 -0800
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tera.com>
To:        Craig Burgess <craig-burgess@home.net>
Cc:        Gary Kline <kline@tera.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Docs about sound cards

On Fri, Feb 11, 2000 at 01:16:41PM -0800, Craig Burgess wrote:
> take a look at 'man sb'
>
> following those notes is what got my system working.
>
> craig

	Okay, I understand how I've got things set up.  I have
	^controller pnp0

	for things-PnP, and below, for my old sound board,
	the

	^device pcm0

	line.

	To really have my SB16 play midi files plus the .au|.wav
	files, the controller snd0 line and the other lines from
	the SYNOPSIS of the man page need to be compiled in.

	thanks for the data-point,

	gary