Date:      Wed, 03 Jan 96 15:41:00 PST
From:      Mark Graves <MGraves@acog.com>
To:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Stupid X11R6 Question

Sorry, it's that old Linux user again...

When running X Windows with a Logitech 3 button mouse, I can't seem to
move the windows.  On my old system when I place the X cursor on the edge
of the window, it would allow me to click and drag the Window to another
location on the screen.  How do I do this with the X Windows released
with FreeBSD?

For example, if i enter "xclock &" on the xconsole screen, xclock plops
down right on top of it.  I would like to move it to the corner of the
screen.

Also, I'm used to right-clicking on the screen and getting an options
menu.  Was I running a different X Windows interface?  Any suggestions?

Thanks
Mark Graves
American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists