Date:      Thu, 29 Oct 1998 19:36:31 +0800
From:      Stephen Hocking-Senior Programmer PGS Tensor Perth <shocking@prth.pgs.com>
To:        Peter Wemm <peter@netplex.com.au>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The new bootloader - how do you set it up?

Eureka - it works! Now for the modules.....

> Chuck Robey wrote:

>     tem
>      cvs

	[Deletia]

--
  The views expressed above are not those of PGS Tensor.

    "We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
     the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
     this is not true."            Robert Wilensky, University of California