Date:      Wed, 20 Feb 2013 11:46:53 +0000
From:      Chris Rees <utisoft@gmail.com>
To:        John Marino <freebsdml@marino.st>, "Simon J. Gerraty" <sjg@juniper.net>
Subject:   Re: WITH_BMAKE: make: "/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk" line 5137: warning: using previous script for "-depends" defined here

Simon Gerraty has cleverly written some sed magic that makes the ports tree
work with bmake.

Hopefully it'll be ready at some point, but major testing will be required,
since the ports tree has other weird behaviours of pmake that it relies on.

I'm sure he'll announce when it's ready and we can get testing, but for the
meantime I honestly wouldn't try it unless you enjoy debugging very weird
errors!

Chris