Date:      Tue, 19 Sep 2000 23:18:01 +0200
From:      Marcin Cieslak <saper@system.pl>
To:        Bill Moran <wmoran@columbus.rr.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Solaris desktop and server differences

Bill Moran (wmoran@columbus.rr.com) napisał(a):
> I wonder how Sun enforces their licensing?

They don't. I even managed to run Desktop version on
a multiprocessor machine (Server license is required to do that).
Another reason why we should not mess with FreeBSD - it's FREE
and we don't have to differentiate our market between those
who may want to pay more for essentialy the same product.

And hands off the installation procedure - I find
existing novice/express/custom model nearly ideal.

--
                 << Marcin Cieslak // saper@system.pl >>