Date:      Thu, 06 Oct 2005 21:48:09 +0100
From:      Chris <chris@childeric.freeserve.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: new FreeBSD-webpage

I think it's refreshing to see a new look, this is one is more current.
I'm a bit disappointed that it doesn't display so well in Dillo. It was
great not having to start firefox just to see a bit of documentation.
Well you can still get there it just needs a bit more clicking and
scrolling.

Ah I've just checked in firefox and part of the handbook prob is that
the link is no longer on the front page. I would vote for documentation
back on the front page.

Chris