Date:      Mon, 15 Jun 1998 02:23:54 +0930 (CST)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        Simon Coggins <chaos@oz.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: ssh broken on -current

On Mon, 15 Jun 1998, Simon Coggins wrote:

> I had this problem with some other programs. I traced it back to some changes
> in the .h files and the libc, try doing a make world or just make include (i
> think it is just for the include files)

I've fully re-made the source tree (via make all && make install, but
that should have the same functional effect as make world - right? I
mean, make world shouldnt be installing anything which make install
doesnt?)

Kris

 WOWBO     /\  .      Through the darkness of future past,     /\  .     BWOWB
 OBWOW    /##\/#\          The Magician longs to see.         /##\/#\    BOBWO
 WBOBW   /       \     One chance out between two worlds,    /       \   OWBOB
 WOWBO  /         \           Fire, Walk with me!           /         \  BWOWB