Date:      Sat, 28 Oct 2000 12:18:49 -0400
From:      Joao Pedras <jpedras@webvolution.net>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   xe0 not working ?

Hello all

Was anything xe0-related (pcmcia Intel Etherexpress Pro 100+) changed in the last few days ?

I used to be able to use my laptop as a router to a win95 box. Now I can't even ping from wherever I am.

If I start windows on the laptop they are able to ping each other so the problem seems to be in BSD.

The output from ifconfig is

xe0: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
        ether 00:d0:b7:a1:08:7b
        media: autoselect (10baseT/UTP)
        supported media: autoselect 10baseT/UTP 100baseTX

Any ideais ?

Tkx in advance.

Joao