Date:      Fri, 26 Dec 2014 17:30:55 -0800
From:      Jeffrey Bouquet <jeffreybouquet@yahoo.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   A few Somewhat minor, for now, pkg/ports problems

pkg-static fails to install python27 after v9 > v10  (cannot find .so in STAGE)...
Occurred in some other port also. (openssl or openssh maybe, unsure)

pkg-static prints "Ignoring bad configuration entry in /etc/pkg/pkg.conf"   repeatedly, hiding
portmaster y/n questions behind it...
However, one of the two is a changed-recently format due to package
the other invalid IS necessary on this machine
So maybe a parameter --silent-configuration-warnings

As of today, that configuration however worked nicely on another identical v9 > v10 that before was
unworkable.

pkg fech libxul
tries, has checksum mismatch.
gives up
Only a few ports so far...

Might as well put in another longstanding one...

binutils > binutils > binutils >binutils  always seems to depend upon itself, esp with
portmaster,   I believe "ar" or 'as" is needed before its reinstall to reinstall or
upgrade it... and is also in base...

And a fifth...

I've still the 'open-oasis' docbook error from v9 (building/installing devel/git for example, there
exist other PR's "affect only me"... ).

Sorry for the "grouping" of issues.

J. Bouquet