Date:      Sun, 10 Feb 2002 21:13:48 -0700
From:      "Marc Butler" <marcbutler@acm.org>
To:        <sparc64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Building under Solaris.

Hi,

 I'm loathe to post this email, but I can't find any documentation.  I'd
like to build FreeBSD under Solaris, and boot it off the second hard drive
in my Blade 100.

 The build environment stuff in CVS expects (especially Makefiles) seems
deliberately slanted towards FreeBSD (understandably).  I'm just looking to
get a hand-up.

Cheers.

--
Politically correct is an euphemism for euphemism.
marcbutler@acm.org