Date:      Thu, 17 May 2001 22:30:03 -0500 (CDT)
From:      David Scheidt <dscheidt@tumbolia.com>
To:        David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
Cc:        <current@FreeBSD.ORG>, <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>, <mckusick@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: background fsck

On Thu, 17 May 2001, David Wolfskill wrote:

:>From: John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>
:
:>Hmm, that's odd, I did have soft updates on on /usr and /var before the crash.
:>It seems to be off now. :(
:
:That also happened to me.  I thought it odd at the time, but forgot to
:mention it....  At least I have some reason to believe I was unlikely to
:have been hallucinating about that....

Does tunefs update the alternate superblocks when it enables soft updates?
It doesn't look it does, but I might be missing something.

--
dscheidt@tumbolia.com
Bipedalism is only a fad.