Date:      Tue, 22 Jun 1999 10:47:50 -0700
From:      Aaron Smith <aaron-fbsd@mutex.org>
To:        "Lyndon Griffin" <lgriffin@naviant.com>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Status?

i'm definitely interested and i have plenty of sparc and ultrasparc
hardware for testing, etc., as well. a friend of mine Scott MacFiggen (who
has also recently joined this list) is also interested.

obviously the path of least resistance is to leverage the NetBSD work, and
Scott and I have been looking at their sources. is there anyone out there
who has made actual progress on getting something to boot?

aaron