Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 1996 14:36:48 -0700
From:      "Josef C. Grosch" <jgrosch@xsvr2.cup.hp.com>
To:        Borja Marcos <borjam@we.lc.ehu.es>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD keyboard

On Jul 10, 11:01pm, Borja Marcos wrote:
> Subject: FreeBSD keyboard
> Hello,
>
> 	I'm sure that most of you, like me, are terribly
> annoyed by the horrible Loose'95 logos present in modern
> keyboards. Be sure that standard keyboards will become rare
> soon.
>
> 	It has many problems. Not only the logo, but the tiny
> spacebar. Anyway, let's start to fight back the Bill Gates'
> attempts to put the logo in our computers. What about making
> a pair of tiny stickers featuring Chuck so that the Loose'95
> keyboard becomes a BSD keyboard? Really, I would ind it much
> more pleasant to use.
>
> 	Perhaps WC could include them with the CD
> distribution.
>
>-- End of excerpt from Borja Marcos

 I agree. I went out last weekend to buy a new keyboard and had to play merry
hell to find a "normal" keyboard without that rotten `95 logo. Just rubs me the
wrong way to have to look at that thing as I type. Grrrrr.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch, 47LG4 |
jgrosch@cup.hp.com  |  "Laugh while you can, monky boy!"