Date:      Sun, 21 May 2000 12:19:39 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Jonathan Lemon <jlemon@flugsvamp.com>
Cc:        Darren Reed <darrenr@reed.wattle.id.au>, jlemon@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, ps@FreeBSD.ORG, Cy.Schubert@uumail.gov.bc.ca
Subject:   Re: FTP proxy without translation no longer working? (fwd)

> Well, instead of backing the changes out, how about we fix the problem
> instead?  I'm not familiar with IPFilter, but I know that there were
> some initial problems with ipfw, perhaps the problems here are similar.

If you can fix the problem quickly then that's fine, but they should
be backed out by tomorrow if not since this is the -stable branch
we're talking about and people aren't SUPPOSED to break stuff in
-stable, period.  Work the changes out in a private tree or in
-current, but -stable is not a work-in-progress place, it's for
finished works which function fully.

- Jordan