Date:      Sun, 29 Jul 2001 19:23:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Victor Hugo Delgado <new_daemon@yahoo.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   DOMAIN

Good afternoon,

I was using FreeBSD since 1996 at PERU.
I would like to register a domain named:

      FREEBSD.ORG.PE

For give impulse to FreeBSD in my country PERU.
I love FreeBSD all my life and I would like to have a
local domain is it possible? I mean if You coudl let
me register FREEBSD.ORG.PE with your permission?

All the activities to develop with this domain it will
be destinate to give impulse to FreeBSD only.

For example in Argentina there is a site named:
        FREEBSD.ORG.AR

Why not you let me to register FREEBSD.ORG.PE?

Thanks a lot.

From LIMA PERU