Date:      Thu, 1 Jan 1998 01:51:22 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rudy Gireyev <rgireyev@yahoo.com>
To:        Shoma & Ash Yadav <shomash@mbox4.singnet.com.sg>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:  X and Dell 17 inch

Happy New Year Ash!

What resolution are you picking in XF86Config?
Resolution and mode go hand in hand, which mode are you picking?
Are you setting the clock stuff?
Does XF86Config ask you to set the clock stuff?
Are you setting the RAMDAC?
Does XF86Config ask you to set the RAMDAC?
Are you running virtual desktop?

Rudy

questions@freebsd.org