Date:      Sat, 20 Nov 2004 13:32:56 -0500
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   freebsd.org cvsweb problem

Hi, I'm getting the following message when I browse to
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/textproc/aspell/Makefile
and click on download for 1.68:

Error: Unexpected output from cvs co: /usr/bin/cvs: invalid option --
l Usage: cvs [cvs-options] command [command-options-and-arguments]
where cvs-options are -q, -n, etc. (specify --help-options for a list
of options) where command is add, admin, etc. (specify --help-
commands for a list of commands or --help-synonyms for a list of
command synonyms) where command-options-and-arguments depend on the
specific command (specify -H followed by a command name for command-
specific help) Specify --help to receive this message The Concurrent
Versions System (CVS) is a tool for version control. For CVS updates
and additional information, see the CVS home page at
http://www.cvshome.org/ or Pascal Molli's CVS site at
http://www.loria.fr/~molli/cvs-index.html
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/