Date:      Mon, 8 Mar 1999 08:26:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      Thomas Good <tomg@nrnet.org>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Separate Printed Man Pages

On Sun, 7 Mar 1999, neill rr wrote:

> > Can you send me another message saying so?  I want to collect the
> > messages and forward them to Walnut Creek.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Greg

> I could use atleast one copy of the man pages to have handy, but
> possibly more for other new users I'm trying to get to on the bandwagon.
>
> Neill

Greg - I agree.  I buy mainly from Walnut Creek - my shop is exclusively
Slackware and FreeBSD.  I would purchase a man page volume (like the
one for Linux I mentioned to you awhile back) for both FreeBSD and/or
Slackware.  I have all of Pat's MIS series (Linux Install and
Conf [several editions]) and Kevin Reichard's `Linux Internet Server'.
I also like Butzen's `Linux Database'.

RE: Berkeley books:  In addition to your fine work ---
I have McKusick's tome on Design and Implementation and all of the O'Reilly
4.4 BSD series...looking forward to keeping my collection current with
your new offerings.

Cheers,
Tom
----
         North Richmond Community Mental Health Center

         Thomas Good   Information Systems Coordinator
         E-Mail:       tomg@ { admin | q8 } .nrnet.org
         Phone:        718-354-5528
         Fax:          718-354-5056

                 Empowered by PostgreSQL 6.3.2