Date:      Sat, 27 Jul 2002 05:18:39 +0200
From:      "Roger 'Rocky' Vetterberg" <listsub@rambo.simx.org>
To:        Lance Bland <lbland@vvi.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD LIST <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Peter heads back to M$FT WinBloze

Lance Bland wrote:

> On Friday, July 26, 2002, at 09:46 PM, Roger 'Rocky' Vetterberg wrote:
>
>> Peter Leftwich wrote:
>>
>>> Dear List, I've been reading some compelling posts lately about people
>>> giving up on FreeBSD, and may soon -- sadly -- join their ranks!
>>

>> I have used FreeBSD since 2.2.x on all my servers, and over the years
>> I have made several attempts to take the leap and convert my
>> workstation to BSD. Still, as you might notice, this mail is sent from
>> a win2k machine.
>

> Do you know that Mac OS X has FreeBSD inside it? and is a desktop OS?
>
> -lance

> Lance Bland
> mailto:lbland@vvi.com
> web charts at http://www.vvi.com/products/chart

Yes, I do know that. My work forces me to be able to troubleshoot
MacOS from 8.x and up, as well as all Windows and FreeBSD
versions. I currently do not own a Mac, but if I ever get the
money and need for a new machine, its very likely it will be a Mac.
For now, I keep my workstations running win2k and my servers
running FreeBSD, and so far it works just great for me.