Date:      Tue, 23 Apr 1996 16:31:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   moved to syscons from pcvt...

Hi...

	Since everyone here tells me that pcvt is unstable and
problematic, I've moved to syscons to see if it helps any with any
of my problems...but...

	I don't have enough memory to run X, and for some reason,
"vidcontrol VGA_80x50" gives me an error, and VGA_80x60 is hard on the
eyes.

	Can someone that is using syscons, in 80x50 mode, send me what
they have in rc.i386 to get you there, including which font you are
running...none of the 8x8 fonts are easy on the eyes either.

Marc G. Fournier                                  scrappy@ki.net
Systems Administrator @ ki.net               scrappy@freebsd.org