Date:      Mon, 9 Aug 1999 12:17:21 -0400
From:      "James Gill" <gill@topsecret.net>
To:        "Ho Seng Yip" <hsengyip@singnet.com.sg>, "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Corrupted Make Program

Ho,

Without a more thourough description of the problem I can guess that you
might want to try to reinstall make.

get it from ftp.freebsd.com in /pub/FreeBSD/ports/ports/Mk

if you need assistance in installing it, you'll find the info in the
handbook and on www.freebsddiary.org helpful.  You won't have to "make
make", but exept that it's just like any other port.

hth,
--gill