Date:      Thu, 25 Jun 1998 18:28:19 -0500
From:      Pedro Giffuni <giffunip@asme.org>
To:        sos@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>, joki@kuebart.stuttgart.netsurf.de, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I want my old binutils back!

TenDRA's distributors don't recommend it as the base compiler, so it would be a
bad idea to use it to replace gcc anyway.

Maybe you are looking for something like ports/devel/nasm ?
    http://www.web-sites.co.uk/nasm/
(FWIW, I don't claim anything: I have never used nasm, and I feel the new
binutils is the way to go)

    Pedro.