Date:      Wed, 22 Oct 1997 14:52:29 -0400
From:      Steve Sims <SimsS@IBM.Net>
To:        "'hackers@freebsd.org'" <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SMP P-Pro MoBo - Recommendations?

I know this is a rehash of a thread from a couple of months ago, but.....

I'm thinking of plopping a dual P-Pro motherboard in my overstressed
P5/120.

There was a brief thread of pros & cons about various manufacturers and
features, but after an hour or so munging through the archives I come up
dry on trying to re-construct the thread.

One thing of interest was an URL to some "great motherboard web site in the
sky"(tm) that had the low-down on all sorts of mobo's, plus a few hackers
offered their 2-cent's worth.

Can anyone pass me a pointer or offer their experiences?

...sjs...