Date:      Fri, 23 Feb 2001 01:14:31 -0700 (MST)
From:      <janb@cs.utep.edu>
To:        Justin McKnight <jmcknigh@stevens-tech.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD-newbies <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Windows 2000 pro & FreeBSD

The trick is to get the windows 2000 bootloader load the boot0 program
like it would DOS. Pretend you have Dos on your hard disk and instead of
linking the boot option to command.com, link it to the boot0. This means,
of course, that you have to copy the boot0 file to your Windows partition.

Works like a charm on my machine.

Jan