Date:      Sun, 8 Jul 2007 17:21:28 -0400
From:      Vulpes Velox <v.velox@vvelox.net>
To:        "Alvarez" <alvarezes@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: WiFi Radar

On Sun, 8 Jul 2007 13:32:50 -0700
"Alvarez" <alvarezes@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to port WiFi Radar application to FreeBSD, but I need
> the ins and outs of porting Linux apps into FreeBSD. Can anyone
> pitch in some knowledge? Thank you

The best thing you can do is begin looking for information for
FreeBSD in the area of what are porting. I took a quick look at the
ap, and what you will need to do is read through the manual page for
ifconfig, edit the files accordingly, and read through
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/index.html.