Date:      Fri, 07 Jun 1996 04:51:08 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Richard Wackerbarth" <rkw@dataplex.net>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Hackers" <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>, "p.richards@elsevier.co.uk" <p.richards@elsevier.co.uk>, "stable@freebsd.org" <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Re(2): The demise of -stable

> Unlike Jordan, I would encourage, but not require, developers to contribute
> additions such as new device drivers. Such additions would extend the viable

Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves - there are a lot of issues to
deal with before the question of branch commit philosophy even raises
its head.

We're also not bearing in mind that _anything_ which involves the CVS tree
is going to involve the repository meister, and AFAIK nobody has gotten
his vote on all of this yet. :-)

					Jordan