Date:      Tue, 15 Apr 2003 20:29:53 +0200
From:      beaker@hot.pl (Krzysztof =?iso-8859-2?q?J=EAdruczyk?=)
To:        Wade Majors <wade@ezri.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Adjusting pcm buffersize?

Wade Majors <wade@ezri.org> writes:

> Nice to know I'm not the only one experiencing similar symptoms at
> least. Thanks.

And let me just note, that it is not ATA's fault (I believe it was
suggested before that the problem is connected to using PIO ATA
modes). I have two U160 SCSI drives connected to Adaptec 29160LP
controller + SB Live card and also suffer badly from this problem when
for example mozilla's port is unbzipping sources...

--=20
   Krzysztof J=EAdruczyk