Date:      Mon, 2 Nov 1998 19:07:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      Paul Stewart <pstewart@kawartha.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   NFS Mounting For INN News Server

Has anyone does NFS mounts under FreeBSD 2.2.7 to 2.2.6 and 2.2.5 machines
for INN news server?  Just curious if we're playing with bugs that I'm not
aware of.

Here's a quick rundown of what we'd like to do:

2.2.7 news server	135GB/1.2GB free on average
2.2.6 internal server	40GB/25GB free on average
2.2.5 internal server	85GB/45GB free on average

I'd like to mount into some free space on two internal servers and offset
some of the news spool to those machines.

Any ideas? :)

Paul