Date:      Mon, 26 Feb 2001 10:24:11 +0100
From:      Phil Pennock <pdp@nl.demon.net>
To:        steve@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/21815: lftp port has missing dependency

On 2001-02-25 at 19:06 -0800, steve@FreeBSD.org wrote:
> Synopsis: lftp port has missing dependency

> Please supply us with a patch that fixes this problem for you.  This
> works as intended in the two supported branches -stable and -current.

Which -stable?  As the bug report stated, it didn't work in 3.5-stable.
At the time of the bug report, RELENG_3 was supposedly still supported.

Since RELENG_3 support is supposed to be disappearing and I'm planning
on switching to RELENG_4, I won't be spending time on this.

Thanks anyway,
--
Phil Pennock                        <pdp@nl.demon.net> <Phil.Pennock@thus.net>
Demon Internet Nederland -- Network Operations Centre -- Systems Administrator