Date:      26 Aug 2002 15:52:27 +0100
From:      Stacey Roberts <stacey@Demon.vickiandstacey.com>
To:        "Schroeder, Aaron" <Aaron.Schroeder@qg.com>
Cc:        "'sroberts@dsl.pipex.com'" <sroberts@dsl.pipex.com>, FreeBSD-Ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Does Gaim or Everybuddy actually work on FreeBSD 4.6Stable?

--=-sxi5JPNN/dsH9EsPtFS+

Man,
  I thought I was the only one. Noticed the lack of replies to (the very
few) postings returned in the FreeBSD mailing lists?

I'm not very encouraged by that - but I should mention that I'm in touch
with one of the gaim developers at this moment. Hoping that I couold get
some joy over "there".

Stacey

On Mon, 2002-08-26 at 15:41, Schroeder, Aaron wrote:
> Everybuddy core-dumps on 4.5 and 4.6 STABLE. This is the alpha platform
> however, could be (and probably is) a separate issue. But I share your pa=
in
> on the lack of replies from the port-maintainer.
>=20
> AJ Schroeder
>=20
--=20