Date:      Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:18:02 +0200
From:      "Kai Mosebach" <kai.mosebach@freshx.de>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Cc:        scrabby@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fw: SAPDB FreeBSD Port Anouncement

Hi,

After some days offline (thanx to Denic), www.komadev.de is online
again.

1.) In my eyes ( correct me if im wrong), its a native port, using the
linuxthreads lib from freebsd. Its furthermore native, because it does
NOT need linux_base to be installed. (except for building, but thats sth
different ;)

2.) We are currently testing libthr / libkse as an easy dropin for
linuxthreads, so one can choose what lib to use, to maybe make it work
stable on linuxthreads and more important on FreeBSD 4.X, and use if
stable libthr/libkse as the default on 5.X, especially for performance
reasons.
This still has to be tested, and also depends on the development of the
kernel/kse implementation.

Cheers Kai