Date:      Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:58:13 -0800
From:      Jeremy Chadwick <freebsd@jdc.parodius.com>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CVSup port upgrade

> I didn't have time to make a new snapshot.  You can build it by
> taking the cvsup-snap-16.1h.tar.gz sources and applying
> "ports/net/cvsup/files/patch-ae" from the FreeBSD ports collection.
> I'll attach the patch to save you some time.

It would save everyone time if you, the maintainer of the port and the
author of this software, would just provide binary packages after there
is an update.  Your software is *HEAVILY* relied upon, so updates of
this nature are somewhat time-critical.  Sorry if this comes off as
sounding harsh, but I have seen you do this a few times in the past,
and it has frustrated myself and other administrators greatly.

Due to all of this silliness, I have made binary packages available
for x86 architectures on both 4.11-STABLE and 5.3-STABLE.  I've built
both static (STATIC=true) and dynamic shared versions ("the norm")
for those who want either/or.  No custom compile flags were used for
these; standard *.mk files were relied upon.

http://jdc.parodius.com/freebsd/

Have fun.

| Making life hard for others since 1977.                             |