Date:      Tue, 15 Jul 1997 15:14:46 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Cassandra Perkins <cassy@loop.com>
To:        Studded <Studded@dal.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Slow web server

Soon after noticing that message, I am unable to access the server, even
from the console.  So if the message does have to do with access being
exceeded, I'll try to determine why this is just happening today.

Thanks for your help.

| Cassandra M. Perkins		     | People usually get what's coming to |
| Network Operations		     | them... unless it's been mailed.    |
| The Loop Internet Switch Co., LLC  |		-fortune		   |