Date:      Sun, 12 Nov 2000 15:09:45 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   ray committed

I've just committed the raylan driver.  It is know to work with the
WebGear cards.  I'll commit an entry to pccard.conf here in a minute.

I've not committed a man page because I don't have one.

I also need a list of cards that this supports so I can add it to
RELNOTES.TXT.

Many thanks to Duncan Barclay for porting this from the NetBSD
driver.

I've found that these cards can handle 1500 byte mtu generally, but
there's some noise in the area that is impacting my ability to get
those reliably and a mtu of 700 or 800 works a lot better.  Don't know
if my situation is unique or not.  Just thought I'd mention it.  It
seems to reduce packet loss.  A reminder that RFCs state that 520 is
the smallest MTU allowed.

Warner