Date:      Mon, 10 Nov 1997 21:32:09 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
Cc:        helbig@Informatik.BA-Stuttgart.DE, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Newest Pentium bug (fatal)

> Gee, sounds like you picked the perfoect porting platform... and me
> sitting here with this Multia with full system documentation, NetBSD
> source that runs on the thing, Linux source that runs on the thing,
> and a partial port of the FreeBSD VM code to the thing!  Boy, is my
> face red!

You act as if this was my choice.  Digital donated the stuff and since
beggers can't be choosers, we took whatever they had to give.  It
wasn't until afterwards, when they proved unable to supply any docs,
that we knew it would even be a problem.

> Sorry, I only had $400 to sepnd on hardware.  If you can't afford
> hardware and had to have DEC donate it, you probably shoould have
> gotten them to donate documentation at the same time...

You think we haven't tried?  Terry, I've had it with you.  Consider
yourself procmailed.  I really don't feel the need to read anything
you write anymore - it accomplishes nothing and leaves me only with a
feeling of frustration.

					Jordan