Date:      Wed, 21 Jan 1998 13:13:57 -0000
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?=DE=F3rhallur_Sverrisson?= <thorhallur@islandia.is>
To:        "'isp@freebsd.org'" <isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "'mele@bulloch.com'" <mele@bulloch.com>
Subject:   RE: new ISP questions...

I would say that a 200MHz as you described it is a bit of an overkill.
We are running an ISP in Iceland with around 5000 customers.  We had a
133MHz pentium with 64Mb memory and a SCSI 2 disc.  It was allso running
our mail server and a small web server.  Things worked great.

Btw, I would go with the AS5200.

Thorhallur Sverrisson, thorhallur@islandia.is
System Administrator