Date:      Tue, 2 Feb 2010 01:35:11 -0200
From:      Ali Faiez Taha <aftaha@quartzo.cirp.usp.br>
To:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Cc:        aftaha@cirp.usp.br
Subject:   error compiling openoffice-org.3

Dear Sir.

I am trying to install the openoffice3, but when I get some errors:
Module 'slideshow delivered successfully. 2 files copied, 2 files unchanged

1 module(s):
        moz
nee(s) to be rebuilt

Reason(s):

ERROR: error 65280 occured while making /usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-3/work/OOO310_m19/moz

Attention: if you build and deliver the above module(s) you may prolongue your the build issuing command "build --from moz"

rmdir /tmp/27530
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-3.

What I need to do to solve this problem ?

Thanks a lot