Date:      Sun, 2 Aug 1998 23:17:33 -0400 (EDT)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Odd problems with -current...

Morning...

	I'm trying to debug a problem that I'm having on my home machine
that has me totally baffled, and am hoping someone here can "show me the
way"...

	I just put in a 2gig Seagate SCSI drive on my system, to replace a
2gig IDE drive, and after running for awhile, it *seems* that the drive is
powering down, cause when I try to access something on that drive after
leaving for a period of time, you can hear it power back up again.

	I've checked through /etc/rc.conf, to see if maybe I had some
laptop related config items enabled, to "power save", but nothing jumped
out at me.

	I just installed from current.freebsd.org:/3.0-19980711-SNAP, if
that helps any...

	Is this something reasonably obvious that I'm doing wrong, or
overlooking?

Thanks...