Date:      Sat, 07 Feb 1998 20:18:32 -0500
From:      "Stephane E. Potvin" <sepotvin@videotron.ca>
To:        Current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Current dying horribly when using lp0

Greg Lehey wrote:

> Do you have a dump or a stack trace?  Where is address 0xf0113fc8?
>
> Greg

Unfortunately, I noticed after the panic that my dump device was not
configured properly. It is now so I'm currently trying to make it panic
again instead of just rebooting.

Btw, the rest of the system is very stable now. I was able yesterday to
keep the system at a load level of 10 using 98% of the swap file for
about 30 min without any noticeable problems. Keep the good work!

--
Stephane E. Potvin
sepotvin@videotron.ca