Date:      Thu, 03 Apr 1997 08:16:03 +0200
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.dk.tfs.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>, jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard), current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Terry's changes (was Re: ufs lock panic in -current)

>Then quit bitching about FreeBSD not accepting your patches.  You've
>been asked to provide them in an 'easy to vend' manner, and you've
>refused stating it's too much work.  Then, PHK and others have stated,
>upload your whole store, and you're unwilling to do that either.

Well, I'm not sure he wasn't willing to, but I belive that last time
we went over that Terry ran into a terrible string of bad luck.  First
his disk crashed, then his powersupply died and finally the city-council
banned all export of non-zero valued bits or something so he has to
invent and code a encryption routine that would only outbut zero bits...

I remember when I received Terrys much talked about version of the SMP
prototype.  The only difference was that it could still not even get
close to working and he had addded a couple of comments.

Is it just because I'm danish that I'm thinking of H.C.Andersens
tale "The emperors new clothes" ?

Terry's code doesn't exist.

whois: [PHK]                | phk@tfs.com           TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
Power and ignorance is a disgusting cocktail.