Date:      Thu, 9 Nov 1995 16:32:43 +0100 (MET)
From:      Piero Serini <piero@strider.ibenet.it>
To:        hostmaster@bemarnet.es (Antonio Navarro Navarro)
Cc:        piero@strider.ibenet.it, amengual@sadeya.cesca.es, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: About sendmail....

Hello.

Quoting from Antonio Navarro Navarro (Thu Nov  9 17:21:25 1995):
> using addresses like
> do It ? Nowadays I can receive
> I have just resolved the little problem with the e-mail. A friend told me to
> change the file /etc/sendmail.cf, and to replace the line
>
> Cwlocalhost
>
> by
>
> Cwlocalhost bemarnet.es
>
> Thats all. Now the e-mail works fine. (Now the only problem is the slow

If so, your sendmail.cf was already set up for masquerading. The
Cw macro has effect on incoming e-mail only, and specifies those
names your host will recognize itself under, with regard to e-mail.

Bye,
--
#        $Id: .signature,v 1.12 1995/08/14 12:10:54 piero Exp $
Piero Serini                                            Via Giambologna, 1