Date:      Mon, 28 Oct 2002 11:33:10 -0100
From:      =?iso-8859-15?B?Q2hyaXN0aWFuIE38bmsg ?= <sajuuk@operamail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   No route to host

Hello FreeBSD Team.
My name is Christian and I have a problem.
I looked through the FAQ and the docs about the prob. when you get the No route to host reply when trying to ping. But my nic is intact. I made some Kernel configurations cause I want this one PC act as a router. So I thought something with all the stuff I changed is wrong. So I # everything out in the rc.conf that might cause the problem. Even though, what I as a beginner don?t like is that there are so many examples out there about how to config your system to act as a router. Is there no main script that includes it all? Well so much for that one.
Hopefully you guys can help me, since I?m totally down cause I?m working on that prob. 4 days now.
Thanks in advance.

Christian